Monday, July 21, 2008

Latest Pages on my Holidays in New Zealand Website

I have been a little preoccupied with getting a second website up and running this week. But I was pleased to see I had best answer for a question about Spookers, which is an Auckland Haunted Hospital experience for those who like an adrenaline rush of the scary sort! I did a page for my website on Spookers as it is quite an unusual entertainment and very popular. As there are buses out there, tourists might like to go and have some frighteningly good fun. If you want to read more have a look at http://www.holidays-in-newzealand.com/spookers.html There is a good video to set the mood.

The other page I did was about the South Island's West Coast. This is such a beautiful part of New Zealand with so much to do and see. The Franz Joseph and Fox glaciers are probably the highlights.If you want to see more videos on the South island my page on New Zealand scenery2 has some wonderful views of this really spectacular coastline.There are not many places you see the snow capped mountains while lying on the beach or even swimming in the sea - if you don't feel the cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment